December 2, 2010

Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider from Cecilee

Ok ladies, so this is NOT an original recipe obviously, but I think its fabulous. I tried unsuccessfully to recreate this on my own and finally broke down and went to Starbucks to see if they would tell me how they make it. To my surprise, the girl gave me step by step instructions and actually sold me the items I needed to make it myself. I hope I don't get someone fired by posting this for everyone to see! The secret ingredient is their Cinnamon Syrup. It is $7.95 for a 1 Liter bottle. This will make 33 servings! Not a bad deal if you are addicted like me....

2 Tbsp. cinnamon syrup
1 c. apple cider or apple juice
spray whipped cream
caramel sauce of your choice (this can also be purchased at Starbucks for about $6)

Heat the cider and add the syrup. Top with whipped cream and plenty of caramel sauce drizzled on top. Voila! There you have it. Easy cheesy!

1 comment:

Valeni said...

Thanks for these great recipes! I can't wait to try them. I'm going to see if Starbuck's will also sell me their special ingredients.