December 4, 2010

Cranberry Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin by Bambi

Pork Tenderloin or
2 (1 ½) turkey breast (turkey tenders work great too)
This would be good with chicken too.
½ teas. Salt
¼ teas. Freshly ground pepper
½ cup diced celery
½ cup diced onions
1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup barbecue sauce

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and pour it over the turkey breasts, which are in the crock pot. Cover and bake on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. The turkey tenders don’t take as long too cook so monitor closely towards the end of the cooking time. Remove pork from crock pot and slice thinly. Serve with sauce on the side.

2 comments:

Bambi said...

I am not sure why this came up white...sorry. I keep my recipe on my computer and then copy/paste so that may be the reason.
Is there a way to copy/paste from this blog with out getting a red back groud? It makes it hard to print the recipes out?

Alicia said...

I think if you copy and paste into a word document you can edit the font. Let me know if that works. If not I can set up Printer Friendly versions of the recipes.